I Ain't Even Hop In The Coupe

I Ain't Even Hop In The Coupe. Heard you was up, but i don't want nothin' from you, you can't call my phone (let's go) my ho gettin' mad at me 'cause i'm cummin' before she cum (let's go) pull up in an obama coupe, but the inside donald trump, yeah (donald trump) i ain't even learn her name, hit her in the state where she from, yeah (where she from) 5 members in the coreyfarmer community.

Genesis Elijah I Ain't Even Charging Bruv 2 Genesis Elijah SB.TV
Genesis Elijah I Ain't Even Charging Bruv 2 Genesis Elijah SB.TV from sbtv.bandcamp.com

Discovered using shazam, the music discovery app. All of these diamonds they popping. Hop in the coupe, hop in the, hop in the, hop in the coupe.

The Bitch Gon' Start With The Clique And I Ain't Even Fucking This Thot But Your Bitch Got The Star On The Clique All Of My Diamonds They Flawless All Of My Diamonds Legit All Of These Diamonds They Popping Hold Up, Hold Up, Slatt, Move Like A Boss Slatt, Move Like A Boss I Get The Dope, Kilo Yeah, Come Fuck With.


“i ain’t even hop in the coupe!” Hop in the coupe, do the dash, count a ticket and swerve on 'em. I ain't even hop in the coupe.

I Ain't Even Hop In The Coupe.


I ain't even fucking this thot, the bitch gotta start wit' the clique. All of these diamonds they popping. Discover short videos related to i aint even hop in the coop on tiktok.

5 Members In The Coreyfarmer Community.


Heard you was up, but i don't want nothin' from you, you can't call my phone (let's go) my ho gettin' mad at me 'cause i'm cummin' before she cum (let's go) pull up in an obama coupe, but the inside donald trump, yeah (donald trump) i ain't even learn her name, hit her in the state where she from, yeah (where she from) (gotta lose) i don't think first, i just shoot, figurin' shit out like blue's clues (huh) causin' all this chaos, we be makin' the block real hot (yeah) smokin' on some loud ass pot, we the ones. [verse] yeezy the boot, fashion (rrr) all this 'ggression look good in this fashion (woo) point him out and i'ma tag him (boom) beat 'em down and then i drag 'em (baow) big nappy blue, burner.

Reallythem(@Wereallysum.h03S), 🧛🏼‍♀️(@V4Mpguttzz), 2(@Jordanturn3R), Viviana(@Lyricsandshitlol), Official Trapper🤘🏾😈(@Wholelotta._King).


Discover short videos related to i aint even hop in the coup on tiktok. I ain’t even hop in the coupe. Showing 123 items | total = 15972.4.

Explore The Latest Videos From Hashtags:


I ain’t even hop in the coupe !!:)++ 28 dec 2021 Discover short videos related to i aint even hop in the coupe on tiktok. Discovered using shazam, the music discovery app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amg Mercedes 2 Door Coupe

Coup And Contrecoup Injury

2015 Genesis Coupe 3.8